Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kyndall

I've enjoyed reading Ashley-Anne's blog since she was pregnant with her daughter Kyndall. Ashley-Anne is such an awesome mommy and I felt like I already knew her whole family by the time we met in person for Kyndall's one year portraits. Kyndall is an absolute doll. She'd just gotten her ears pierced. We took some smash cake portraits at the studio as well as some beautiful outdoor portraits at Maclay Gardens. Tiny little Kyndall ate almost the entire cake! I had a blast during Kyndall's portrait session. Thanks so much, Ashley-Anne, Phyllis and Kelly for your hard work in helping me get some great shots of the little princess!






2 comments:

  1. Yay!! We made the blog!!! Thanks for getting some adorable shots of her, despite her mood that day. Can't wait to get my prints!!! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures and beautiful subject!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts