Monday, September 5, 2011

Why Choose Kris Kimel Photography?


Congratulations to all the newly engaged couples! After you recover from the excitement of saying “yes”, you will probably start shopping around for vendors to help make your wedding the day you’ve always dreamed of. This can be a really overwhelming process. Choosing a photographer is one of the most important decisions you’lll make regarding your wedding, and it can definitely be the most rewarding. What should you look for in a photographer?
Most of my clients choose Kris Kimel Photography because for them, photography is one of the most important elements of their wedding. It will preserve the memories of this once- in-a-lifetime event, capture the images of family and friends coming together to support you, and tell the story of the beginning of your new life together. When I meet potential clients for the first time, I like to talk about what they are looking for in a photographer, what kind of images they are drawn to, and the vision they have of their wedding.
Everyone’s wedding and relationship is unique and their images should be, too. It’s important to find a photographer who is able to create beautiful, quality images consistantly and not just recreate the same images for all of their clients. I hold a Master of Fine Arts degree in photography, so my clients get artistic, fresh images every time.
My clients know they can trust me completely and often tell me how comfortable I make them feel. It makes me feel great to hear that I helped them relax and enjoy the experience and that they love their pictures. I include an engagement session in all my wedding packages for that reason. It helps couples loosen up, get to know me, and gives me a peek into their unique love story. My clients appreciate my professionalism, reliability and calmness under pressure. I am very flexible- I can make anything work-beautifully! The last thing anyone needs is a photographer who will add to the stress of a wedding. My clients often become my friends. And I want to be their photographer for life. I take many of my clients’ children’s portraits years after their wedding.
My clients also appreciate the value for cost of my work. I provide gorgeous, custom-designed storybook albums for a reasonable price. Before I got my Master of Fine Arts degree, I was a professional graphic designer. By utilizing my graphic design skills, I am able to do all the design work on the albums, keeping the cost down. While I may not be the least expensive photographer, my clients know they are getting the best value and quality for their money.
Good luck in your search for the perfect wedding photographer. Thank you so much for your consideration. Please call me if you’d like to meet to look at samples and talk about your upcoming wedding. My number is 850-561-8991 and my email is kris@kriskimelphotography.com. And again, Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts